Mindfulness invites a different way of being that can alleviate anxiety and overwhelm, and bring more ease and clarity to all you do. From a formal meditation practice, to simple daily hacks – this is practical and impactful guidance to help you balance work, life, and well-being.
Meditation has profoundly improved my life. I'm inspired to be a guide for others interested in realizing an intrinsic well-being.
My teaching is grounded in ancient wisdom traditions, a rigorous depth of training, and decades spent working in corporate law. I know how fast-paced, high-pressure careers can weigh heavily on your body and mind.
Training and Education
- Completed the prestigious Spirit Rock Meditation Center Teacher Training Program (2016 to 2020)
- Authorized to Teach Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction by the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- InsightLA 1 Year Mindfulness Facilitator Training
- Spirit Rock Dedicated Practitioner Program – a two-year, five-retreat study program (2013-2015)
- BA from Duke University in Economics
- J.D. from the University of Southern California Center.
- 5 years at 2 different Am Law 50 firms
- Recognized as a California SuperLawyer in 2009
My work has appeared in
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Seminars, Workshops and Classes on Mindfulness
- Workplace Mindfulness
- Meditation for high-stress professionals
Sample Teaching & Speaking Engagements
- Core Faculty fo the upcoming Spirit Rock Dedicated Practitioner Program (2022-2024)
- Core Faculty for the Warrior One – Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training
- Core Faculty for the InsightLA Mindfulness Facilitator Training Program (2020-2021)
- Mentor for the Jack Kornfield & Tara Brach Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Basics of Mindfulness and other classes and groups at InsightLA
- MindfulUSC at the University of Southern California
- Guest Lecturer on Mindfulness at UCLA Law School
- Spirit Rock Meditation Center
- Insight Retreat Center
- Buddhist Geeks Retreat
- Big Bear Retreat Center
- Insight Sacramento
- Speaker at Numerous Bar Associations and other Legal Groups including the American Bar Association, the California Judges Association, the State Bar of Arizona, California Lawyer’s Association.
- Corporate and Legal workshops and Classes